Warranty and Returns Policy
Warranty and Sales Return Policy
- Standard 7 days replacement warranty for all Bnew products of Laptop Factory Warranty doesn’t cover the following:
- Software / OS (No Warranty)
- NO RECEIPT, NO EXCHANGE. Sales returns are allowed only where the product was purchased. ORIGINAL receipt is needed to process any sales return transactions.
- Change of mind is not a basis for unit replacement.
- The company reserves the right to decline any returns when conditions are not met.
- Misused products due to poor care, improper assembly, thereby causing physical damage, deep scratches, and etc.
- Products where the model number and/or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.
- Defects, issues, and/or damages arising from usage of:
- Unauthorized or poor quality DVDs/CDs;
- Pirated Softwares/Games;
- Incompatible Softwares/Games;
- Computer virus and/or malware; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- Damaged item during transit or natural disaster
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- LCD panels, LCD bezel, LCD cover, the chassis (which includes the uppercase and lowercase), cables, connectors, key tops physically damaged due to excessive force being applied to it including but not limited to drops and/or spills accidental or otherwise and also due to extreme temperatures; and such other damages caused as a result of neglect or improper care and handling including scratches, imprint/water marks, cracks and dents.
- Any alteration, modification and/or repair not authorized by Laptop factory.
- For 3 months Service Warranty parts not included (Any spare parts needed for the repair will be shoulder by the customer).
- Diagnoses would take maximum 2 weeks and another 2 weeks for repair due to availability of the spare parts needed.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product;
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of God, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connecting to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by brand in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a third party.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or warranty policy
- The 7 days’ replacement and 3 months’ service Warranty period has expired.
Items covered by warranty will be handling by laptop factory. Defective products under warranty but with no available stock for replacement may be upgraded provided that the customer pays for the price difference between the upgraded. And give refund the difference for downgrade and the older model.
Where to Claim Warranty?
*For Replacement, you may bring your item together with its original accessories to the nearest laptop Factory store.
*And for the 3 mos. Service warranty you may also bring directly to nearest laptop factory store. Don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase (Warranty Slip and Sales Invoice), and all of the original accessories.
*If a Service Center or a Laptop Factory is not accessible, you may coordinate a shipping by calling us at (02) 635-42-12
Shipping fees to and from will be shouldered by the customer
*Be sure to pack the item properly when sending them back to us. Damages incurred during shipping may void your warranty.
Returns not coordinated prior to shipping may get lost or delayed. Please coordinate with us before shipping the item
Included the Warranty Slip and Sales Invoice inside the packaging.
Warranty for Clearance and 2nd hand laptops
- 7 days replacement.
- 60 days spare parts and service warranty.
- Note: Warranty shall be rendered null and void if warranty sticker has been altered or removed. The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a third party.